CITY MINDED Opening / Luna Rienne Gallery / San Francisco / April 11th. - May 10th., 2015 / Artists: Ursula Xanthe Young / Ricky Watts / Christian Rothenhagen / Paul Madonna


City Minded / A four artist group show
The official artists picture / Me, Ursula Xanthe Young & Ricky Watts (l.t.r.)

Glimpse into "my" room. I have about 13 pieces in the show.
This room contains about half of them plus a wall install.
Ricky Watts and me.
Those three are Paul Madonna's work / Pages of his graphic novel.
People checking out places / in my works.

Playin' stoopid (me!) & Erin.

The beautiful gallery backyard.

Zoe Ani checking my work...


Some of Ursula's work. Nice!

Kids are the hardest critics - and they love it.


Nich Kunz showed up to check out my work. Thanks, man!

Shaney Jo Darden showed up! Thanks for coming, S

Photographers being photographed.

The front room / wood cubes.

Davina & Lisa.
The three SF drawings in the back room.
Yay! I guess that's the most you will see me 'dancing' in a photograph.

Back room with Ricky Watt's work.

Kevin! Cheers, bro!

Kelli Yon came with the girls. So good to see you.

Getting 'directed' by #sfartenthusiast

Zoe Ani & Lani Asher

Front room / wooden cubes.
Front room / wooden cubes.


Nick Pallone / Cheers, bro!


Keine Kommentare: